No recipes tonight, except my sister’s simple, but phenomenal, steak rub that transforms steak and pork.
Mix together equal parts:
- garlic powder
- dry mustard (Colman’s is our favorite, but be forewarned — it packs a punch)
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper (a little less than equal part)
Sprinkle a generous amount on both sides of your meat before grilling.
- grilled pork chops with “steak” rub
- sauteed zucchini, carrots, and onion
- Lundberg’s Wild Blend (we just can’t get enough of this wild rice blend).
- grilled sweet potatoes (optional last minute idea)
More ideas for Dinner Tonight